Spotify announces a good news to all the audience who are using Instagram. Because now Instagram providing the share option in spotify account. Before announced this news if you want to post on Instagram Stories. Users have to take screenshot of your music, track which you like in spotify account. Many people are having doubts how to post from Spotify to Instagram account.
Spotify is the biggest music streaming platform in the world many music playlists are saved in the spotify albums. Spotify account has been updated. Now you can share music to Instagram stories. If you want to post something in insta stories you can add music in that stories which you like the best music on Spotify.
Follow these simple steps
How to post music to your Instagram story/How to post from Spotify to Instagram
- Open the Spotify account.
- Sign in your spotify account. If your already registered with your email. If not registered means.
- Click on the signup Spotify account
- Choose on the search bar
- Navigate your favourite song which you would like to add in the Instagram Stories. (Song’s, track, album, artist)
- After navigating your favourite song left side it will be shows the 3dots
- Click on the 3dots.
- If you clicked on the 3dots it will be show the some option. From that you can choose share option
- Click on the share button you will get the sharing apps (like Instagram,facebook,and others)
- Now you choose the instagram it will be directly enter to Insta IG along with your music album track
- After this you can add any caption along with the songs.
- You can post to your Instagram Stories.